Sunday, October 22, 2006

Eliza.... 2nd day in a row

Dear Tucker,

Scar > Tucker > chickens.

Kidding.... Scar is wayyy more annoying than you (I know, I'm surprised that's possible too). You have moved beyond your humping phase and Scar is stuck in an endless humping cycle, like a glitch in the Matrix.

I miss you though,
Eliza


----

I felt that the food I ate yesterday deserved an update. This hotel is freaking amazing. They have bottled water, first of all. Second of all, the lunch yesterday was soooooooo good! I haven't felt full in so long. We had vegetables in this cheesey stuff (like vegetable pot pie), grilled fish, grilled chicken, and roasted potatos. OH AND BREAD ROLLS! And for dessert..... apple pie. Dessert with dinner was equally as good: bread pudding. Dinner was pretty traditional Indian except they had really decent tandoori chicken and for the first time in my time here I had nan!

And to top off this amazing weekend: Little Women is on tonight! Phil is being nice and letting me watch.

Lots of fireworks for Diwali last night. Right outside our window..... yeah. They were pretty I suppose. I hope it's not a nightly occurance.

Miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home