Saturday, November 11, 2006

I hate subjects

This song just came on the radio and both Phil and me know the dance to it.
Speaking of dances, we may or may not have to compeltely humilate ourselves and dance in front of everyone for Children's Day on Tuesday.

What happened this week? Nada.

Except Ruth came to visit briefly adn she said that she's been practicing her dance for 2 hours a day everyday. Heh......

This week this week this week
I ate a lot of bananas
Won a lot of gin rummy (obviously)

Oooh my favorite thing is that the Democrats took the house/senate and Phil is upset. And Britney and KFed breaking up!

Ugh Thanksgiving is coming up. I miss food. Like, real food. Food not fried in 50 liters of oil.

I stopped eating meat at SM's because of something Ruth said. She stopped eatingt meat here cause no one has a fridge so whereeeee do they keep the meat all that time? Day after day they eat the same meat and where do they keep it? They keep it in a shed out back, that's where.

Oh yesterday we didn't have school cause the kids had to practice "Drill" for Children's Day. "Drill" isn't actually a drill... it's this weird dance-like thing where they run around with rings to the beat of a drum. There will be photos. Trust.

I have been looking forward to the food I will eat today alllllllll week. I only eat bananas and masala sticks.

I really have nothing to say.

I want a sangwich. (too much dane cook...)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made you a sangwich, but ... I eated that too.

Tucker

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tucker stole that line from a picture I found.
http://www.knitemare.org/cats/cookie.jpg

and i talked to phil last night, it made my day.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If its any consolation, we will be having fried turkey and Indian food this thanksgiving. We will be thinking of you.
Love form all of us,
Aunt Sara

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home